Bass fishing is something like a drug. That’s the best description I can give it. Hooking up with a huge bucket mouth is a feeling like no other. I have searched the internet finding the 7 most insane bass fishing lures to slay fish. The following list is what I have come up with.
- The most enticing colors
- Perfect size and style to be fished in heavy cover or in open water
- Specially weighted to land on its belly
- Designed to cast long distances
- Hook ups are great
- Amplified water displacement generated by the swimming lip emulates feeding predatory fish
- Life-like, interchangeable silicone skirt in baitfish patterns
- Stainless soft plastics keeper
- Department Name: Unisex-Adult
- Included Components: Pack of 1 Shudder Bait Lure
At Number 6 we have the Terminator Shudder Bait. Similar to a chatterbait, this design pushes more water than that of the chatterbait. The end result is a small side to side motion paired with vibration. The silicone skirt adds irresistible movement while moving through the water. This heavy hitter is available in 2 sizes and multiple colors.
This is a tried and true warrior in the bass fishing world. The newer version of the KVD crank now dives deeper than ever before. Reaching depths of more than 10 feet, this square bill crankbait has been battle tested for the last 3 years. Available in dozens of colors you are sure to find one to fit your situation.
- Exact same body, profile, and awesome action of the Strike King KVD Square Bill Pro-Model Crankbait 1. 5
- Weight: 3/8 oz.
- Length: 2. 25″
- Included Components: Pack Of 1 Crankbait Lure
- Sport Type: Fishing
- Tour Grade painted blade SB
- Chartreuse Belly Craw
- Strike King wire baits are made from the very best components available
S-Waver is the hottest swimbait in the West Coast. Featuring a natural S action swimming motion, S waver will seductively wake the surface and call big game fish in for a closer look. Hold your rod tip up and the S waver is a surface lure, allow the bait to slowly sink and the S action continues under water.
Have you ever tried punch shotting? Well, here is your chance. Combining the ability to punch and the tried and true drop shot technique. Great for fishing thick wood or mossy mats. This bait come with a stong 4 inch wire, tungsten weight, and a 4/0 Mustad hook.
The River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 is a new, shorter, but fatter version of Larry Dahlberg’s soon-to-be-classic Whopper Plopper series of topwater lures. Measuring just under 3 inches and weighing just over a 1/2 ounce, the Whopper Plopper 75 brings all the irresistible surface commotion of the Whopper Plopper in a tinier package.
Conclusion – 7 Best Ever Bass Fishing Lures to Catch Big Fish
Well there you have it! Try out some of these innovative bass lures in 2019. These little gadgets have improved my bass fishing game and I know it will help yours as well.
If you are an avid bass fisherman you may also want to read Fishing Crankbaits For Bass: Tips, Types, and Techniques.